Renu Gulati spent ten years as a UK lawyer, working to help abused women and refugees (*you can specify more accurately here) before turning her passion to Ayurveda and Yoga. Having qualified as a Yoga Teacher at the infamous Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram and Vivekananda Kendra, she graduated with an Msc in Ayurveda from Middlesex University. Since then, she has been teaching Ayurveda and Yoga, offering individualised Ayurveda wellness consultations, working with large international groups as well as individuals.
Renu offers Ayurveda and wellness consultations in Rishikesh, located in the foothills of the Himalayas. She regularly writes on Ayurveda wellness, nutrition and home remedies and is the driving force behind Stree and the work with the local communities.
- Individualized consultations based on Ayurveda principles both in person or on line can be provided to enhance wellness and rejuvenation or treat disease
- Dietary and lifestyle changes will be recommended according to your habitat and modern life situation
- Our advice will be practical and can be easily incorporated into a busy work and family life
- Medicinal or herbal supplements and treatments will be prescribed as required
- Yoga, Yoga therapy, Meditation, Pranayama will be prescribed if appropriate