7 days & 14 days Yoga Retreats
- Yoga based cleansing practices.
- Group yoga practices twice daily. We will make these suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
- Yoga theory classes based on the classical texts of Yoga
- Simple Ayurveda Treatments according to your constitution.
- Outings to places of historic interest related to Yoga and nature.
- All retreats can be customised according to your requirements.
Situated near the Banks of the Holy River Ganges amidst the surrounds of the Himalayan Mountains, breathe in the energy of nature. Revitalise your being and ground yourself in Mother Nature
Rishikesh being the yoga capital of the world also offers an opportunity to learn the ancient knowledge – pure and unaltered. Rishikesh is visited by yoga enthusiasts throughout the year and it has become a popular hub for training courses and retreats that specialize in various yoga styles. It is not just the natural environment that sets the mood for practicing yoga. The hospitality of the city receives international tourists with warmth and love which makes Rishikesh one the top most visited cities by travellers throughout the world.
The peaceful banks of Ganges and landscapes are absolutely mesmerising. There are no words to describe them. Meet new people, make some new friends while learning to meditate and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Health & Hygiene
Cleaning & Social Distancing
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Laundry washed and maintained as per local authority hospitality guidelines
- Sanitised accommodations disinfected between stays.
- Cashless online payment option available
- Physical distance between the instructor & student is maintained at all times
- Yoga Exercises & Meditation Classes take place in the outside compounds wherever possible
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government
- Hand sanitizer available at the receptions, in all guest rooms and yoga halls
- Medical facilities & first aid kit available
- Rooms available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients